The access to public bodies information policy aims to increase transparency and standardize methods and procedures for public access to information held by public bodies.
In addition, this policy recognizes the right of any person or entity, to access to information, prepared or held by public bodies, whether the central and regional departments of State administration, the local communities, public enterprises and establishments, and whatever their date, medium or form or through proactive disclosure of public or at the request of the person concerned.
In the context of the application of the right of access to information for any natural person or legal entity regardless of its date, its form and its support of this information. They have to proceed with a written request.
1. Submission of an application:
A. Access to information: Any natural or legal entity may present a written request.
Pre-established model is available for public by Tunisair’s head office at the Office of Relations with Citizen and Tunisair web site .
B. If the applicant of access to information is unable to write request, in the case of handicap or incapacity of reading or writing, the responsible of access to information is required to provide the necessary assistance to the applicant of access to information.
C. In compliance with art. 10 and 12 of the Organic Law N°. 22-2016, the request shall obligatorily comprise, in the case of a nature person, the name, the first name and the address; if it is about a legal entity the corporate name and the head office . In addition, the application must contain the necessary details of requested information.
D. If the request do not comprise the minimum mentions provided for the articles 10 and12, the responsible for access to information shall notify the applicant by any means leaving a written record, within a deadline not exceeding fifteen (15) days as from date of its reception of the request.
2. DeadlineA. Tunisair must provide a response to any request within a deadline not exceeding twenty (20) days.
3. Ways of Access to information:At the time of the formulation of the request , it is imperative to specify the method of access to information selected.
4. NotificationA. When the right of access to information is possible, Tunisair shall inform the applicant by written notification about:
5. CostsA. In principle any person has right to free access to information.
6. The appeal:A. In case of rejection of the request or violation of the provisions of the Organic Law 2016-22 ,The applicant of access to information may make an equitable relief to the Tunisair Chief Executive Officer within a deadline not exceeding twenty (20) days following the decision notification. The Chief Executive Officer of Tunisair is required to answer him within the shorts possible time provided that not to exceed a maximum deadline of ten (10) days as from the date of deposit of the application in revision.
|Persons in charge of access to information||Tunisair|
|The head office:
Tunisair, Boulevard Mohamed Bouazizi .
Charguia II 2035 Tunis – Carthage
|Jamila Dachraoui||Director of the Office of Relations with the Citizenfirstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com||Direct phone :
Standard : 70837000
Poste : 3170/2446/2638
|Mohamed Smaoui||Central Director Of General Inspectionfirstname.lastname@example.org||Direct phone:
Standard : 70837000 Poste :2108