Tunisair offers economy cabin passengers the option of buying their seats for each flight, according to their preferences and depending on available seats. There are four categories of seats:
- The first row.
- The first four rows.
- Remaining seats
We are committed to offering our passengers a comfortable travel experience. That's why we reserve these seats for passengers with good mobility and the ability to understand safety instructions in an emergency.
- Emergency exit rows or exit seats: These seats offer more leg and shoulder room, allowing you to relax more comfortably during your flight. Also, as a passenger seated next to the emergency exit, you are given access to a closer emergency exit should the situation arise.
You can book your favorite seat if it's still available:
- When you buy your ticket online.
- After purchasing your ticket, in "My bookings" on our website.
- When you check in online.
- At all Tunisair agencies.
- At your usual travel agency.
Passengers with reduced mobility are invited to request seat reservations from the Special Assistance team.
Tunisair is fully committed to satisfying all seat requests. However, the airline reserves the right to allocate or reallocate a seat at any time, even after boarding the aircraft, for operational, safety, or security reasons.