SPORTING EQUIPMENT ALLOWANCE (GOLF and HUNTING)
Golf Equipment: golf bag with clubs and pair of shoes
The charges for a golf kit at the applicable fare is 6kg over the baggage allowance, if the equipment is not included in the normal baggage allowance applicable to the paid fare.
If such equipment is included in the normal baggage allowance, any excess weight must be subject to a fee at the rate indicated below – either the normal rate for excess baggage, the least expensive option being taken.
Any golf equipment in excess of 15 kg will be taxed at the normal excess luggage fare.
- Hunting equipment and Sport (division 1.4.S)
- Hunting and division 1.4.S sporting equipment must not exceed 5 kg gross weight per passenger and must be securely packed.
- Ammunitions must be reserved for the personal usage of the passenger
- explosive projectiles or incendiary cartridges are not admitted
- Allowances for one or a number of passengers cannot be combined in one or more packages.
- Ammunition can only be accepted in checked baggage in the hold.
- Permission must be obtained from a senior export official for the carriage of firearms.
If your luggage do not arrive at the destination at the same time as you, contact the lost and found services in the baggage claim area. You will need to provide all the necessary information for a rapid tracing.
It is possible for you to travel with your domestic animals (cat, dog, bird …) in the cabin if a reservation is made.
They must travel in an appropriate container (cage or basket adapted for transport) within the cabin luggage dimensions (55cm x 40cm x 20cm) and it must weigh less than 5kg. If the animal carriage does not comply with these specifications then you must check it into the hold through our station manager (prior reservation required).
In addition, you must provide a health certificate for your animal and a rabies inoculation certificate, signed by the relevant health authorities.
TUNISAIR assures the best conditions of security and well being for the transport of unaccompanied minors « UM ».
Babies from 1 to 4 years are placed in the care of one of our flight attendants for the entire trip.
Children from 4 to 12 are assisted by our services up until their disembarkation.
An assistance service is also reserved for 12 to 16 year olds whose parent would like “UM” supervision.
For more information on the conditions of “UM” travel, contact the Station Manager.
CONDITIONS OF ACCEPTANCE ON BOARD OF PREGNANT WOMEN, INFANTS AND WOMEN AFTER CHILDBIRTH
1. Pregnant Women
Pregnant women are accepted on board on the following conditions:
Up to the end of 6th month of pregnancy a medical certificate is not required.
From the 6th month until the end of the 8th month a medical certificate dated within the previous 7 days is required.
In the 9th month, a pregnant woman can travel only if she is accompanied by a doctor.
2. Newborn babies and women after childbirth
A medical certificate is required:
- For newborn babies travelling within the first 7 days following the birth.
- For women travelling within the first 7 days after childbirth.
In order to facilitate travel conditions for the disabled passengers and people with reduced mobility Tunisair provides a special service with priority boarding, transfers and disembarkation. For more information regarding these services and reservations please contact the local Station Manager 48 hours prior to the date of departure.